New Flophouse Address:

You will find all the posts, comments, and reading lists (old and some new ones I just published) here:
https://francoamericanflophouse.wordpress.com/

Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Diaspora Tax War of 2012-2013 - Flophouse Articles and Links

Did some tidying up today around the Flophouse.  Fixed a few broken links, checked the sofa for loose change,  shook out the rugs, and swept under the bed.

I also took the time to update the page The Diaspora Tax War of 2012-2013.  This page contains most of the posts I've written about FATCA/Citizenship-based Taxation over the past year or so here and at Isaac Brock.  Have a look - there just might be an post there that might help you get oriented if you are just joining the conversation.

At the very end it also has a list of sites I recommend if you want to follow the action a little more closely.  I updated it to include some new sites that I really like:  Maple Sandbox  Tax, Society and Culture, and Repeal FATCA.

Enjoy and have a great weekend, everyone.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The articles from "The Diaspora Tax War of 2012-2013" are most informative. Thank you!

The below article from the Migration Policy Institute think tank may be worth having a look at. They appear to be slowly becoming interested in the issues affecting the American Diaspora.

http://www.migrationinformation.org/Feature/display.cfm?ID=905

http://www.migrationpolicy.org/staff/index.php




Victoria FERAUGE said...

Anonymous - Thank you so much for the comment and I'm glad they are useful.

I completely missed that MPI article and I really appreciate the links. I'm going to write them and give them some links to ponder. Isaac Brock, for example.